Botulinum toxin – Botox, Azallure
description of the procedure
Botulinum toxin temporarily eliminates wrinkles by blocking the release of neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Minimum doses are applied which switch off the conductivity in the neuromuscular junction at the application site. The muscles do not receive impulses to contract. This leads to their relaxation, resulting in wrinkle smoothing, preventing the occurrence of new ones and the deepening of the existing lines. Weakening of muscle tension also allows for the recession of a protruding chin, the elimination of a gummy smile or the relaxation of the masticatory muscles, which finds application in the treatment of bruxism (teeth grinding, jaw clenching). These procedures do not require anaesthesia. They are carried out using a very fine needle, which makes them almost entirely painless. Additionally, the toxin inhibits sweat excretion by the sweat glands. In the treatment of hyperhidrosis, the procedure is also performed using a very fine needle after prior application of anaesthetic cream.
- forehead wrinkles
- lion’s wrinkle (between the eyebrows)
- smile wrinkles (“crow’s feet”)
- nose wrinkles (“bunny lines”)
- nasal tip lift
- gummy smile
- platysma bands
- protruding chin and deep chin dimple
- hyperhidrosis of armpits, hands, feet, forehead
- Hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin, infection in the planned treatment sites, active autoimmune disease, neoplastic disease, myasthenia gravis, Eaton-Lambert Syndrome, serious blood coagulation defects, breast feeding.
Indications after the procedure
Avoid bending over and lying down for 4 hours after the procedure. For 24 hours after the procedure: avoid rubbing the skin area subjected to the treatment and high temperature (sunbathing, sauna). It is also recommended to restrain from physical exercise on the day of receiving the injection.
Special price till 30.11. 2019
- one area
- two areas
- 3 areas
- Hyperhidrosis armpit
- Hyperhidrosis palms
- Hyperhidrosis foot