DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Revitalisation of the skin on the face, neck, neckline and hands may be obtained using needle mesotherapy. Mesotherapy is a treatment involving intradermal or subcutaneous administration of the lowest effective doses of preparations to a limited area of skin surface after prior application of anaesthetic cream to the site of treatment. The procedure is carried out using a very fine needle. As a result of the procedures, the skin is moisturised and stimulated for new collagen production. The skin is firmer, smoother and more elastic. The skin tone improves and the complexion becomes lighter. The areas for mesotherapy: forehead, eye areas (lower and upper lids) and forehead, lip area, neck, neckline, hands, flabby skin on the arms, abdomen, inner part of the thighs, knees. Appropriate protocols are developed depending on the preparation to be applied. Often there are 4 sessions every 2-4 weeks. Similar effects may be obtained using a CO2 laser. Both procedures may be combined.
- slowing the skin ageing process and skin rejuvenation
- elimination of tiny wrinkles
- elimination of discolourations
- improvement of skin firmness
- prevention and reduction of cellulite
- prevention and treatment of hair loss, hair strengthening
- focal skin inflammation
- uncontrolled diabetes
- antibiotic therapy, chemotherapy
- pregnancy, breast feeding
Shallowing of wrinkles. The skin is better moisturised, more elastic and evenly coloured. It becomes lighter and firmer.